1) Reliability - Many companies are not reliable and try to scam you into getting even more than your money and I would never do that
2) I am very personable - I am very easy to talk to which is something that definitely sets me apart from others. I can talk to anyone anywhere about anything which is something that I feel many cannot do.
3) Connections to high-end engineering companies - My dad deals with engineering companies all day which would make it very easy for me to find someone to design my product.
4) Connections to the University of Florida - I currently go to University of Florida and know many people that work here in all sorts of departments. This would allow for me to more easily sell my product to the university.
5) Knowledge of common problems college students experience - I have personally experienced many of the problems that I am trying to correct for college students. This makes it much easier for me to develop a very quality design for my product.
6) I am very thorough when undergoing a project so there are no mistakes - I feel that many companies would try to rush their product into the market. I would make sure that the product would be free of any complications and would be of high quality before being sent into the market.
7) My family has connections to various types of companies in Palm Beach County - This could possibly help my product be distributed into different types of companies such as restaurants, libraries, and public schools. I feel that I am much more connected in that area than most others.
8) My family has connections to many politicians that are currently in office - My mom used to work with politicians on a daily basis as a lobbyist. She still has those phone numbers which could significantly help me with getting the word out on my product.
9) I am very good at thinking on my feet, especially in emergency situations - I feel that many people fail when an emergency occurs and have no idea on how to make a plan and get themselves out of that situation. I am very good at this which is why I would prevail better than others.
10) I am a very good manager - Many people do not know how to lead but I am very good at that. I lead by example which is why many people have trust in me and allows the group I am leading to strive for the top.
I think that my personability is top resource. I make connections every single day by just talking to random people on the streets. I develop trust with people much faster than most others. I feel that I can convince you that I am a great worker and person within 5 minutes of talking to you which would make it much easier for me to conduct business.
No comments:
Post a Comment