Monday, March 7, 2016

Idea Napkin No. 2

My name is Jonathan Kigel.  Some of my talents are that am I am good at playing sports and that I am very good at playing video games.  Some of my skills are that I am very good at talking to people, I am pretty good at thinking outside of the box, and I am good at thinking on feet.  I have worked in several different professional environments such as hospitals and research labs with teachers and graduate students.  Some of my aspirations are that I hope to be a successful business man by selling a product that is feasible and useful to my customers.  I can see this business becoming my priority in life which means that I will have to put a lot of time into it.  I hope that it will thrive and flourish.

My product is called the Magnetable.  You would literally just place your phone or laptop on a table and the table would begin to charge these items immediately without any chargers.  Every table in the area would be a Magnetable for customer convenience.
 
My customers would primarily be students at various universities around the country.  These Magnetables would be placed in libraries so that students would not have any trouble finding an open outlet or have to return home early because they forgot one of their chargers.  Also, my idea could be utilized in airports.

Customers would pay money to use my product because it would save them a lot of time and energy.  Time is everything nowadays and customers do not want to waste it for no reason.  My customers would be very happy because of the convenience of my product.  Also, my product could be used in airports because many people in airports are in need in chargers while they are waiting for their flights and airports are notorious for not having enough charging ports.

Customers would pay money to use my product because it would save them a lot of time and energy.  Time is everything nowadays and customers do not want to waste it for no reason.  My customers would be very happy because of the convenience of my product.
 
I am extremely personable and friendly which makes me very easy to talk to.  I do not press my ideas in your face and pressure you like some business man.  I earn people’s trust and then I convince them why they should believe in me and my product.

I think that all five elements fit together for my product.  It is a very good idea and could definitely be put into use in the real world.  I am very good at selling my idea to others and my product would be very useful so I would expect it to sell itself without me even talking that much.
 
I only had two relevant feedback comments about my idea napkin.  The first feedback comment was asking if the Magnetable would be located on every table or if it was going to be located on only a couple tables.  I stated that the Magnetable technology would be located on every table in the area.  The other feedback comment that I got was that I should also think about selling Magnetables to airports because people in airports are often waiting for the flights and need to charge their electronics.  Also, there are not enough plugs in airports.  I stated these ideas in my sections about who would be using my product and why they would want to use my product.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jonathan, I love your idea and I believe that their is definitely a place for it in today's market, especially with the rise of Bluetooth. My only concern is that I have seen products similar to what you're offering already in the market. How would your business strategy help you stand out in the crowd? http://ochoasteven2018.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jonathan,
    I appreciate that one of your skills is flexibility and adaptability. I wish I had the trait. It is very important trait of a successful entrepreneur as customers continue to change their wants, products continue to diversify and every market is very competitive. I would love for this product to come to life especially in the library and even the desks in our rooms. This would be a lifesaver as you would never have to worry about forgetting chargers or outlet space. I wish you the best of luck in your venture. Please check out mine if you have an opportunity. http://domdey10.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your idea is very interesting. I think it would be used, and there is a large market for it. There are many times when I forget my charger and have to either leave the library early or just go home all together. I think that your skill of flexibility is a very underutilized, and it can be a great strength, specially as an entrepreneur. Check out my blog at http://luissoto93.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jonathan! Your idea is very interesting and is a great step for the future! I think that your product could even be used on planes! It's really funny, because my product is kind of like yours. Well, it suffices the same demand! My idea is a portable and chargeable pod with outlets on it. People can take it anywhere with them and it will charge any outlet needed item. It's really great the you like talking to people so you will be able to market your item very well! Make sure you check out my blog!http://itsmyblogforentc3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete