Revenue Drivers: Selling Magnetables to universities, libraries, and perhaps airports
Next Product: The next product my customers would want would probably be some sort of app that allows users to send certain information to others while both devices are placed on top of a Magnetable.
New Product Benefits: This could make it easier to send larger items almost instantaneously from phone to laptop or phone to phone. This app could also be used to send contact information very quickly.
Similar Products: There are no products like this only because the Magnetable has not been invented yet so any product invented afterwards is impossible to exist yet.
Customer Review: N/A
What I would change: I would make it so the Magnetable would not only charge your electronic devices but so that they can also exchange information with other devices laying on the Magnetable
Why this would be beneficial: This would be beneficial because it would allow people to exchange contact information, large files, and miscellaneous data items by just placing both devices on the table.
Hi Jonathan, I liked the name of your product. I have heard of pads that you place your electronics and it charges them instantly but I never thought of one that could deliver information from one device to the next. I think that's a cool idea and you should research more to see if it truly does not already exist. Perhaps you could start thinking of the dimensions of the prototype and the price. There are also apps that allow you transfer data so maybe looking at those particular apps could help you see how to maximize the potential of your product. You could differentiate it by making it send information without turning your bluetooth on or something along those lines. I had a delivery system so it's not a product concept that I am trying to sell... regardless, we both had a problem coming up with related products and/or services. Good job!
ReplyDeleteHere is the link to mine:
http://myentrepreneurshipinizio.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html
I feel like products similar would be things like one drive or any other file sharing app. I love you're idea, however, to integrate a charging station into the file sharing device. I would've really liked to know more about the device as far as how it would be realistically designed. http://triedfortime.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html
ReplyDelete