Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3

The feedback that I got from Elevator Pitch No. 2 was that I was a very good speaker and my personality made people interested in my product as soon as I started talking.  One person said that my pitch should be a little longer and one person said that my pitch was the perfect length so I decided to keep it about the time frame.  One thing that I was told to change was my clothes.  This time I decided to throw on a button down shirt instead of a t-shirt in order to seem more professional.

4 comments:

  1. You do look very dynamic in your pitch. Using your body to send your message is huge. Personally, I think that the more body use in speaking, the more passion is transferred in the message. You do look quite professional, so good job there. As for the length, different people will have different opinions. As long as you get all necessary information in, I think it's fine. Check out my pitch
    http://stent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jonathan, to be completely honest, your pitch is the best I’ve heard all semester. You really did a great job; spoke loudly and clearly, there was some movement but not too much and your idea/opportunity was great. It is really a product I would invest my money in. if you’re serious about it you should expand on that idea. Check out my post when you get a chance:
    http://jamalbrown4.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jonathan, great idea!! How useful would a product like that be? Not only in libraries but anywhere. To have tables that charged your laptop at Starbucks or cafe's where people sit and work would be incredibly beneficial. I think your choice in dress was perfect and your pitch was clear and to the point. Here's the link to my pitch if you want to check it out: http://nicholeent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jonathan,

    What a great idea! I think your pitch was a great length, it wasn't long and drawn out but it wasn't too short where you couldn't get your point across. I think changing into a button down shirt was a good move because you did look more professional. Overall, this was one of the best pitches i have seen this semester. Unfortunately, I did not do this assignment but here is a link to my blog
    http://eastonmcginty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete