Five things that make me different from everybody else
1) I am very diligent. If somebody asks me to do something and I tell them that it will be done, I will get it done no matter what it takes.
2) I am intelligent. I like to learn about the world and everything that it has to hold for me.
3) I am a very good friend. Whenever my friends need me, I am there for them. If they are in trouble, it only takes one call or text to get me there.
4) I think outside of the box. When it comes to solving a complicated problem or simple one, I can usually find a way to fix it.
5) I am very good at performing under pressure. Whether it's an emergency situation or just speaking in front of others, I perform at my best.
My friend Jason stated that I am always there when he needs me and he can depend on me to get things done. He also said I don't complain about things that I am asked to do.
My friend Lucas said that I am a very driven person. He also said that I assert myself in a leadership position when needed and I am always up for a challenge.
My friend Marco said that I am innovative and come up with new ideas. He also stated that I am open-minded and open to new experiences.
My friend Chris said that I am very outgoing and organized. He also said that I am very hardworking and not afraid to get involved with different organizations.
It seems that I see myself almost identically to how my best friends see me. My friends described me as hardworking, intuitive, and dependable which is exactly how I would describe myself. One difference in how I see myself and how my friends see me is that a couple of them said that I was very organized which is definitely not something I see in myself. This difference is probably caused by the fact that they only hear about the grades that I get in school rather than how I got that grade. I tend to cram for tests rather than studying for them in an organized fashion. I think the friends that I interviewed were correct on all of my attributes except for being organized. One thing that I would probably add to my list is being outgoing. I am a very outgoing person and thoroughly enjoy meeting new people.
You have some awesome friends! It's great how you view yourself just as your friends do. You are extremely self-aware and I feel that's a great quality to have, not only as a potential entrepreneur, but as just functioning, awesome person of society. Also, I can totally relate to you on how our friends see us as organized individuals, when really, we're cramming just like everyone else! It's just a bit more organized and anticipated :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my post here: http://ericarego.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html
ReplyDeleteThat’s some very awesome friends you have. It’s really cool how you help out your friends regardless of the situations and you are always willing. Your friends say you are very ambitious and try to make things happened and work diligently to get things done. I can relate to how hardworking you are according to Chris and other aspects, if you want to check out my blog, here is the link: http://felpar66.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html