1) One thing that surprised me was that companies are constantly bootlegging ideas on their free time. I would not think that people are constantly taking their work home with them instead of enjoying their free time off from work.
2) One thing that confused me was that the author said that for an emerging business opportunity, you should be thinking really big but be starting small. It makes more sense to think small and start small and then once things start to come together, start thinking big.
3) One question that I would ask the author would be is "At what point should an entrepreneur think about terminating a project?" I am just curious about what point an entrepreneur should shut down a project when the project is failing.
Another question I would ask the author is "At what point should a successful business begin thinking about starting up new projects?" I am unsure about when one project is stable and successful enough to begin thinking about new opportunities.
4) One thing that I do not agree with the author about is that you should be giving rewards based on results. I do not think that this is a good way to go about getting things done. What if the business starts to go through some difficulties? In this case people would not be as motivated to get work done and the business will probably fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment