Sunday, April 24, 2016

Final Reflection

1)  As I read through my blog, I realized that most of the experiences that I had this semester were good ones.  Giving away the dollar was probably my highlight of the year because I did not realize how hard it would be to give away free money!  The most interesting point was my interview with a successful entrepreneur.  I learned a lot from this experience and I will never forget it.

2) The experience that will stick with me for years was the interview with an entrepreneur.  I was given very good advice on both being an entrepreneur and life.  I will never forget the information that I acquired through that experience.  I am most proud of myself for actually coming up with my business idea.  I've never sat down and really brainstormed like this before and I think it will really come to help me in the future.

3) I think that I definitely have moved closer to an entrepreneurial mindset.  At the beginning of the semester I wasn't even completely sure what an entrepreneur was.  Now I not only know what an entrepreneur is, but I also know how to be a successful one.  I have created my idea and I have gotten feedback on it.  Now I have the courage to go ahead and get started on my project.

4) The one recommendation I would give to students who will be taking this course in the future would be to stay organized with your assignments.  In order to succeed in this course, just make sure that you are completing the assignments early and putting effort into it.  In order to foster that mindset, just take a step back and realize the amount that you can get out of the course.  You are only going to get something out of this course if you give effort.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jonathan,

    This was a great post! I highly agree with what you said about the "Free Money" assignment and this class increasing an entrepreneurial mindset. It was my favorite one as it allowed me to go out of my comfort zone and interact with strangers like that. It was definitely easier said than done! You can check my post out here at http://bradksingh.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonathan,
    I really enjoyed reading your post. I agree with what you said about this course bringing you closer to having an entrepreneurial mindset. I found that I learned what it takes to have and foster this mindset through the different assignments we completed. I also agree with your advice for future students. Staying organized with when assignment are due and what they require you to do is super important to the success you have in this course.

    Check out my final reflection at http://ent3003gracewithers.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete