Sunday, April 17, 2016

Google Gold

1.   One thing that I did to achieve SEO were sharing the links to my blog posts on other peoples' blogs when I left comments on them.  By doing this, there are many more connections to my blog giving me a higher SEO.

2.  Some keywords that I searched were Kigel, blog, blogger, and entrepreneurship.  I selected these keywords by thinking what words would be connected to all of my blog posts.  All of these words would be associated with my blog so that is why I typed the into the google search bar.

3.  I did not use much social media to share my blog this semester but I record a few videos for youtube.  I feel like social media can be used as a great tool for getting people to read your blog.  By posting your blog on facebook once or twice a month, your blog followers will probably increase exponentially. 

4.  Idea Napkin No. 1 was my most viral post this semester.  I think that this was my most viral post because more people were assigned to comment on this post than usual and people had to refer back to this post if they wanted to get a better idea of what my product was when they were assigned to read my Venture Concept No. 1 post.

5.  I did not make it onto the first page of my google search but I did appear on the third page.

Blogging for Business – “Mandatory”

1 comment:

  1. Great job making it to page three! That is pretty impressive considering the effort put forth. I couldn't even find myself in search results I am so far down, but I did not do anything except share my link in each of my comments. You can see what I did at http://entreprenuerintraining.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html

    ReplyDelete