My exit strategy did not change most of my decisions that I've made for my concept. My business was intended to exponentially grow until a certain point and then top off because that is what happens to most technology companies that only have one popular product. My business will probably flourish for a couple years and be out of commission afterwards.
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
My Exit Strategy
I intend on selling my business in five years for a large return because the technology business is a very hard one to stay in. People are constantly developing new technology which means that it would be very hard to stay on top.
My exit strategy did not change most of my decisions that I've made for my concept. My business was intended to exponentially grow until a certain point and then top off because that is what happens to most technology companies that only have one popular product. My business will probably flourish for a couple years and be out of commission afterwards.
My exit strategy did not change most of my decisions that I've made for my concept. My business was intended to exponentially grow until a certain point and then top off because that is what happens to most technology companies that only have one popular product. My business will probably flourish for a couple years and be out of commission afterwards.
Labels:
Week 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It wasn't clear through this post what your exact idea is. However, after some blog snooping I realized that your idea has a lot of potential. Wireless 'pad' charging is being popularized and has a growing marketplace niche. With correct sales pitching and further proof of demand, we could see a table like yours pop up in a library here on campus. Check out my strategy here http://intro2ent.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely not a bad idea to sell your business! You could always use that money to invest in something new, or perhaps just to make yourself a comfortable living. I thought about selling mine, but that's my second choice of an exit strategy, my first is to transform my business into another venture. Here it is: http://lfrancie.blogspot.com/2016/04/exit-strategy.html
ReplyDelete