Sunday, February 14, 2016
Interviewing Customers No. 3
The questions that I am going to ask my customers are "What problems did you have the last time you went to the library?", " Do you think that my product could help solve some of those problems?", and "Could you see my product being implemented in college libraries around the country?"
I learned that many UF students have the same problems while they are at the library. Most of these students go to Marston to study and have issues finding an open table near a power outlet. I was surprised that the customers all liked my idea and didn't seem to find any problems with it. I expect that my idea will get a little more attention and might even become reality as a result of these interviews.
Labels:
Week 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jonathan,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed learning about your idea. I think that it's a great solution that appeals to a wide range of people, especially students here at the University of Florida. Personally, I hate carrying my charging cords around, and often times I cannot find a convenient outlet in the library. I think you should add a solar-powered component to your idea, so that your charging tables would be effective and environmentally cautious. Overall, I truly think your idea has potential! Although our ideas aren't very similar, you can check out my blogpost using the link below: http://cassidymckbusiness.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-3.html
I think you've done a good job of identifying the target user of your product, I'm curious though, who is likely to pay for the product? I'm thinking the most likely consumer would be the University (or restaurant, etc) that would purchase your charging station and provide it to the students/customers as a courtesy.
ReplyDeleteHi Jonathan!
ReplyDeleteI like you business opportunity! There have been countless times where I search the whole library yet to find an open table with a power outlet. This is a big problem at UF that needs to be solved and your interviewees seem to agree. My opportunity was parking on campus. In my opinion parking on campus is scarce and needs to be available to students. Check my blog out here: http://floridagirlss.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html
Hey Jonathan, hows it going? I really enjoyed watching your interviews and learning about your business plan. I can't tell you how many different times I have been unable to find a power outlet at various on university campus sites, like Library West, Marston, etc. In that sense, you've done a good job targeting your demographic, which is something I have had to do as well. I would link my blogpost but I wasn't able to do this assignment in time. Again, great work!
ReplyDelete