Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1


Students go through struggles everyday when they go to the libraries on UF campus.  They forgot their chargers to their laptops and phones at home or just can't find an outlet. Well I have the solution ladies and gentlemen.  My company's name is Kigel and Kigel Incorporated and we have just invented the Magnetable.  The Magnetable is designed to charge all of your electronics without the use of a charger or outlet.  All you would have to do is place your electronic device (phone, lap top, etc.) on the Magnetable and they would start charging within seconds.
Here's my pitch:

3 comments:

  1. Jonathan, I like this concept. I wonder if you would offer this to college campuses around the US or even high schools? I certainly hate when my cell phone battery is on the rocks and I am no where near a charger. I also think this would be great if you went in with the car dealerships and had them use your design for all vehicles designed. Instead of like you said all the cables. All in all I like the concept I think it would be a great deal to bundle with other companies. Go big or go home right? :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps I always forget to add my link. Check mine out ;) http://juliannacaroline25.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1-week-5.html

      Delete
  2. Your pitch is a great idea, I love how the is something many people haven't tried to "fix" yet. We all carry chargers and if there was a way for them to be built in that we be much better.. imagine your idea in the top of every desk at UF, etc. It would be amazing!
    Feel free to check out my pitch at
    http://ufclassblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete