I asked the customers these questions:
1. How was your last experience at the library?
2. What do you think of my idea?
3. Would you like to see my idea implemented in the UF libraries?
Here are my videos:
I have learned that my idea is a very good one. All of the students that I asked about their last experience at the library claimed that they could not find an outlet to plug into or forgot one of their chargers. I believe that this idea could go a long way and could definitely be used by colleges around the country and around the world.
I did not any issues interviewing the customers. I am very personable and easy going so I just walked up to random people in the library to ask them my questions. I asked the people that I was interviewing if I could take a video of the interview and all of them said yes, which was actually very surprising.
I admire the the author’s interviewing style and easiness in conducting those interviews; his easy apparent easy going personality seem to have made it very easy for him and it is something I personally lack. I believe the idea is quite interesting though a little ambitious to implement but since this is only his first testing of waters, it can be developed further along the way.
ReplyDelete