The feedback that I got back from Elevator Pitch No. 1 was that my product was a great idea and that my pitch was very good. I didn't get any "silly" feedback from anybody.
I didn't really change much about my pitch because everybody seemed to think that it was pretty good. The only thing I really changed was some of the wording in my pitch.
Hi Jonathan! I love your idea! I'm a pretty forgetful person so I tend to forget about bringing my chargers all the time. I would definitely benefit from a product like this, so great job in pinpointing a specific need on campus. If I had one piece of criticism, it would be to make your pitch a little longer. That way, you can describe your product a little more in-depth to your customers. Over all, great post! Instead of creating a product like you, I created an app service. Feel free to check it out here: http://morganjohnsonblog.blogspot.com
Jonathan, your personality showed through on your pitch. I would definitely buy what you were selling, if you also dressed the part. Remember, this is a pitch and you should be dressing the part even though it is for class. I think it gave me enough information to intrigue me to ask more questions. Keep your personality and passion for the product for the next pitch just dress the part too. Great job.
Here is the link to my post: feedback most welcomed. http://sonjasevolution.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2_17.html
Hi Jonathan! You have really good charisma! You seem like a natural born salesman! I think the idea was good. I like how the pitch was short, sweet, and simple. It's really good for this day and age of short-attention spans. Can't wait to see you in commercials in the future or in the business world pitching great ideas to investors!
Right away your pitch caught my attention. Your product is something that everyone needs! Your personality in the pitch made me want to listen to what you had to say. You were also able to be relatable to students by naming places on campus that don't have many plugs. I would definitely purchase your product!
Check mine out : http://ericanudelman.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-2.html
Hi Jonathan! I love your idea! I'm a pretty forgetful person so I tend to forget about bringing my chargers all the time. I would definitely benefit from a product like this, so great job in pinpointing a specific need on campus. If I had one piece of criticism, it would be to make your pitch a little longer. That way, you can describe your product a little more in-depth to your customers. Over all, great post! Instead of creating a product like you, I created an app service. Feel free to check it out here: http://morganjohnsonblog.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteJonathan, your personality showed through on your pitch. I would definitely buy what you were selling, if you also dressed the part. Remember, this is a pitch and you should be dressing the part even though it is for class. I think it gave me enough information to intrigue me to ask more questions. Keep your personality and passion for the product for the next pitch just dress the part too. Great job.
ReplyDeleteHere is the link to my post: feedback most welcomed. http://sonjasevolution.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2_17.html
Hi Jonathan! You have really good charisma! You seem like a natural born salesman! I think the idea was good. I like how the pitch was short, sweet, and simple. It's really good for this day and age of short-attention spans. Can't wait to see you in commercials in the future or in the business world pitching great ideas to investors!
ReplyDeleteHi Jonathan,
ReplyDeleteRight away your pitch caught my attention. Your product is something that everyone needs! Your personality in the pitch made me want to listen to what you had to say. You were also able to be relatable to students by naming places on campus that don't have many plugs. I would definitely purchase your product!
Check mine out :
http://ericanudelman.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-2.html