Sunday, February 28, 2016

Halfway Reflection

1) I have kept myself very organized so that I know when all of my assignments are due.  I have also been proactive in going out and taking the video recordings that are required for this course.  Also, I have been communicating with other classmates so that I make sure that I am meeting all of the requirements for the assignments for the class.

2) One moment that I felt like giving up was when I had two exams in one day and I still had to do two assignments for this class.  I pulled through by just staying diligent with my work.  This helped my complete the assignments.  I feel like I have developed somewhat of a more tenacious attitude over the past two months.  There is no specific experience that helped me develop this tenacious attitude, but the amount of assignments that have been given kind of force you to become more tenacious because you have to keep up with all of it and not get behind.

3) Three tips I would give to students taking this class next semester would be to do your work earlier than the due date, make sure you take your videos before the weekend because it is harder to find people to interview on the weekend, and stay organized so that you do not forget when your assignments are due.

 File:Tenacious D POD single.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 comment:

  1. I really like the advice you give others on managing their time. At first yo do not realize how many assignments there are and how much time they each require. Then before you know it you don't have time to go complete them. Time management is definitely key to this class. I suggested desginating a day of the week to this class to complete all the assignment and then not having to worry about them later.
    Here is my blog: http://2016entrepreneurs.blogspot.com/2016/02/reading-reflection-week-8.html

    ReplyDelete