My name is Jonathan Kigel.
Some of my talents are that am I am good at playing sports and that I am
very good at playing video games. Some
of my skills are that I am very good at talking to people, I am pretty good at
thinking outside of the box, and I am good at thinking on feet. I have worked in several different
professional environments such as hospitals and research labs with teachers and
graduate students. Some of my
aspirations are that I hope to be a successful business man by selling a
product that is feasible and useful to my customers. I can see this business becoming my priority
in life which means that I will have to put a lot of time into it. I hope that it will thrive and flourish.
My product is called the Magnetable. You would literally just place your phone or
laptop on a table and the table would begin to charge these items immediately
without any chargers.
My customers would primarily be students at various
universities around the country. These
Magnetables would be placed in libraries so that students would not have any trouble
finding an open outlet or have to return home early because they forgot one of
their chargers.
Customers would pay money to use my product because it would
save them a lot of time and energy. Time
is everything nowadays and customers do not want to waste it for no reason. My customers would be very happy because of
the convenience of my product.
I am extremely personable and friendly which makes me very
easy to talk to. I do not press my ideas
in your face and pressure you like some business man. I earn people’s trust and then I convince
them why they should believe in me and my product.
I think that all five elements fit together for my
product. It is a very good idea and
could definitely be put into use in the real world. I am very good at selling my idea to others
and my product would be very useful so I would expect it to sell itself without
me even talking that much.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI personally believe this is a great idea, Jonathan. I actually watched a video on Oregon’s Football Facility the other day and they had this exact feature in their lockers! Check it out at 1:49 at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn9G9NKPnNM. It would really depend on the placement of the Magnetable. I am assuming there would be one at every table? I think this product would be huge across campuses.
ReplyDeletehttp://tmvuf.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html
Charging my phone and laptop are things I do think about a lot. It's the reason I chose to get devices with a long battery life. My initial idea for this class was to have something to help recharge mobile devices, but after doing my first round of interviews I discovered most people have a problem with the WiFi. So I switched my plan to implementing a better WiFi network on campus. You can see more about that at the link below.
ReplyDeletehttp://ent3003entreprenerdship.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html
I love the idea of having a whole table of wireless charging. I have used wireless charging in the past, and while it was easy and convenient, I hated having to leave my phone on the pad. I would much rather be able to just put it on a desk and be done. Especially at school where I may or may not have access to an outlet. Check out my blog here: http://ryanent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html
ReplyDeleteWoah, I really really like your idea. I think you may have an even better market at airports. Airports already struggle with providing outlets or charging stations to every single customer. Imagine having your tables where the customers can relax and lie down waiting for their flight without having the stress of running out of battery to reach their loved ones upon arrival.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to check out my idea napkin, here's the link:
http://nataliem775.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html
That idea is really cool. I think for a product like that you would be reaching every type of consumer. Everyone has phones so everyone would be interested in a product like the Magnetable.
ReplyDelete