My name is Jonathan Kigel and I am from Lake Worth, Florida. My major is Applied Physiology and Kinesiology (APK) and I plan on becoming a physical therapist. I have only traveled to Canada and the Bahamas thus far in my life but I am planning on making many more trips in the future. I am actually taking a break year between my undergraduate and PT schooling and moving to Australia. The plan is to move to Sydney for 6 months and then move to Melbourne for 6 months. I am hoping to land an internship there for physical therapy. I am also planning on exploring everything that Australia has to offer culturally and naturally (landmarks and such). I am actually getting certified for scuba diving so that I can explore the Great Barrier Reef which I am very excited for!
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Introduction
Hello everybody.
My name is Jonathan Kigel and I am from Lake Worth, Florida. My major is Applied Physiology and Kinesiology (APK) and I plan on becoming a physical therapist. I have only traveled to Canada and the Bahamas thus far in my life but I am planning on making many more trips in the future. I am actually taking a break year between my undergraduate and PT schooling and moving to Australia. The plan is to move to Sydney for 6 months and then move to Melbourne for 6 months. I am hoping to land an internship there for physical therapy. I am also planning on exploring everything that Australia has to offer culturally and naturally (landmarks and such). I am actually getting certified for scuba diving so that I can explore the Great Barrier Reef which I am very excited for!
My name is Jonathan Kigel and I am from Lake Worth, Florida. My major is Applied Physiology and Kinesiology (APK) and I plan on becoming a physical therapist. I have only traveled to Canada and the Bahamas thus far in my life but I am planning on making many more trips in the future. I am actually taking a break year between my undergraduate and PT schooling and moving to Australia. The plan is to move to Sydney for 6 months and then move to Melbourne for 6 months. I am hoping to land an internship there for physical therapy. I am also planning on exploring everything that Australia has to offer culturally and naturally (landmarks and such). I am actually getting certified for scuba diving so that I can explore the Great Barrier Reef which I am very excited for!
Labels:
Week 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment